Minis looking for their forever home have specific needs: Miniature horses, being that they are herd animals, must be with or around another mini. If you do not have another mini, you'll need to adopt two. Bonded pairs are adopted together.
Prospective adopters must have previous equine experience.
AFM's Minis cannot be used for breeding or as riding horses. Our Minis are not adopted as companions to large horses as they can be easily injured by a larger horse.
All minis adopted from Angels for Minis come back to us if down the road you are unable to keep them.
You must be able to provide:
- To be able to provide the love and dedication to their mini
- To have miniature or large horse experience
- To understand the feed needs of miniature horses.
- To have the financial ability to support the needs of their minis.
- To house the mini in an acceptable environment including shelter and safety from predators
We are dedicated to placing our minis in the right home for both them and their new owners.
Miniature Horses $950
Over 20 Years Old $750
Miniature Donkeys $950